1. Apollo 13 is a (fiction, nonfiction) story.
2. The first man to walk on the moon was _______________
3. Jim Lovell's crew was scheduled for the Apollo ______ mission until someone got ill.
4. Superstitious people were worried about the mission because of the mission number and the launch date, which were both _________
5. The destination of the Apollo 13 Mission is the location called the _____________
6. _________________ is bumped from the mission because of exposure to Measles. _________________ takes his place.
7. The mission had a problem when Swigert did a routine ________ of the oxygen tanks.
8. After the explosion, they knew there was a problem because they could see______________________.
9. Because there is no gravity in space, the debris from the explosion_____________ ______________
10. The force of the ________________ pushed them off of their course so they have to use some fuel to correct it.
11. The air in the lander becomes contaminated by _______________________ from the three men breathing.
12. A team of men at Mission Control have to figure out how to ___________ the air.
13. Ken Mattingly works on how they should turn the _______________back on in the capsule.
14. After the capsule is started back up they have to fire the engines to make a __________ correction.
15. They use keeping the _____________ in the window as a guide to know when to stop the engines.
16. The longest time out of communication during landing before had been ____________ minutes.
17. The Apollo 13 is out of communication for over ______________ minutes.
18. Fred Haise should have flown ____________________ but it was cancelled.
19. Jim Swigert was elected to ______________but died of ____________ before he could take office.
20. Ken Mattingly never got the ________________ and went on to fly _____ and the ______
21. Jim Lovell went on to guide other astronauts in_____________ _____________