1. This true story begins in ___________________ in the year_________
2. Who is the push cart driver?
3. Who is the Olympic sprinter hopeful?
4. What was his profession?
5. Irving Blitzer had a theory that _______________would make good bobsled pushers.
6. The force to put the sled in motion comes from____________________?
7. The force of_____________________ is added to cause the sled to go even faster.
8. How does the team get the $20,000 they needed to go to the Olympics?
9. The team needs more___________ to run on the ice but, less _______________to allows the sled to go faster.
10. The competition clothing of skaters and sledders is form-fitting and smooth in order to reduce _____________________
11. The sled teams polish their sleds and sharpen the runners in order to reduce _____________ as much as possible.
12. The sledders all duck down low in the sled in order to reduce___________
13. Why did the team have such a hard time getting along with the other teams? __________________________________________
14. The driver must keep the sled from hitting the sides of the track in order to reduce ____________________
15. The race was lost because _____________________.