1. What makes things float?
2. Displacement means that something is _____________ out of the_________
3. __________________ put in water will displace some of the water.
4. The clay and aluminum boats float because of their ____________.
5. The weight of the object in the water will be the _________ as the weight of the water that the object _______.
6. Archimedes was the first person to discover that you could figure out how much space something took up (its ____________) by measuring how much water the object displaced when it sank.
7. When something sinks in water it is _______________ buoyant.
8. When something floats in water it is ________________ buoyant.
9. When something neither sinks or floats in water it is ___________ buoyant.
10. Hot air balloons float in air because the air inside the balloon is _____________ than the air outside the balloon.
11. If you fill the glass with water and ice, what will happen when all the ice melts?__________ Try it and find out.
12. What is the title of the music video? __________________________